Discover how to build simple, Landing Page With WordPress with easy drag & drop features. I compare all of the popular plugins. Have you ever tried making a WordPress Landing Pages from scratch?
It’s not easy, we all experience it!
Even in 2016 there are some tools that have a steep learning curve and take a great deal of time to learn how to use.
How To Build Easy Drag & Drop Landing Page With WordPress
- Price: Free/Nulled
- Lectures: 19
- Languages: English
- Video:1 Hours
- Skill level: All levels
No one desires to be spending weeks building out a simple landing page or sales page for their business.
I set together this course as a way to compare and discuss many of the major landing page platforms.
I’ve had experience using many of the platforms for free, at one time to monthly and I’ve expended a lot of time testing and tweaking.
I’m proceeding to walk you through many of the platforms widely available for WordPress discussing the pros and cons of each.
I then guide you through some example landing pages I built with ease using my favorite WordPress landing page creator.
If you have ever been interested in making your own landing pages for WordPress, this is the course for you!
DEMO: How To Build Easy Drag & Drop Landing Page With WordPress
DOWNLOAD: How To Build Easy Drag & Drop Landing Page With WordPress
[button color=”#ff0000″ size=”” type=”square” target=”” link=””]Download Part 2[/button]
Who is the target audience for this course?
- Who is looking to build simple landing pages and sales pages with WordPress
- Web Designers.
- Web Developers.
- Perfect for small business owners.
- Marketing Professionals.
- Content Managers that want to understand SEO.
- Writers and Bloggers.
- Who want to understand SEO.
- This course is not for people looking for a get-rich-fast approach to SEO.
- This course is ideal for business owners, entrepreneurs and marketing managers who desire to build their own great-looking, modern, WordPress-powered website.
- It is unlikely to suit experienced WordPress developers.
What are the minimum requirements for this course?
- Some of the instruments mentioned are free, but others are paid tools
- WordPress Website.
- WordPress Blog.
- No prior knowledge is required.
- Internet Access.
- Computer Access.
- Basic Knowledge Required
- How To Make Your Own Blog Step By Step
- What Is SEO? Learn SEO Basics & Optimize Your Website
- How To Build A Professional WordPress Website for Beginners
- WordPress For Beginners – Build Your First Professional Website
- Web Developer Course On Creating Professional Websites
- YouTube Success: Make Money By Monetize & Attract Viewers
- Social Media Marketing 2017 Complete Course Tutorial Video
- (Ultimate Pack) Complete SEO: Rank #1 On Google + WordPress + Adsense Earning