Today’s article will focus on How To Make Money On Youtube In 2017, and I will be sharing lots of good tips on How to create a youTube channel, and you should implement these tactics while working on optimizing your channel videos.
Starting and Create a Youtube channel is the simplest way of making money online and needs zero startup investment.
How To Make Money On Youtube
YouTube gets almost 5 billion video views per day which prove its power on the internet.
Felix Kjellberg, the owner of PewDiePie (a YouTube account), has earned 12 million dollars in 2016 by running a single YouTube channel.
Mo Vlogs (a YouTube account), has earned 15 million dollars in 2016 by running a single YouTube channel. Adam Saleh Vlogs (another Youtube channel, has earned 20 million dollars in 2015 by running a single YouTube channel.
Most Popular Youtube Channels List:
- Adam Saleh Vlogs
- Logan Paul Vlogs
- Ryan Swayze
- FaZe Rug
- Jake Paul
You too can see such success if you capitalize on the opportunity that YouTube provides us currently.
This Guide Suitable For Only Those –
People who love to create videos, like to talk in front of a camera, shoot documentaries or short films.
- Ability to create a video using software tools
- Record a video using your mobile phone or camcorder.
Time Required For Creating A YouTube Channel –
Virtually you can start within minutes. You’ll have to visit YouTube.com, create a channel and upload videos.
How to Create a YouTube Channel
1. Create a YouTube channel around a specific theme such as Humor, Tutorial, Recipe, etc. Don’t just go out create any random unrelated videos channel.
For e.g. If you love gadgets you can create a gadget reviews channel where you can post review videos of the latest gadgets and help people to decide whether it’s a right choice for them.
2. Select a theme in which you’re really interested. Analyze other videos related to your topic, see how many views those videos get.
It will help you to get an overview of how many people are interested in your theme.
3. Generally, more the views more beneficial the theme is. As more people are searching for it.
4. Check out if there’s any missing concept in the currently existing videos related to your theme.
You can cover these concepts in your videos to fetch more views.
5. Give your best to engage with your audience. Study comments people leave on your videos, learn the hidden expectations that your audience has from you.
6. Try to find out what they like about your videos and what they don’t. The study which videos get the highest retention rate and find the reasons behind them.
7. Spy on your competitors and try to model the things that are working for them. But never try to copy them, always maintain your uniqueness.
8. Always try to improvise each new video from the last one.
So when you look at your first videos after few years, you should think aww how bad I was earlier.
That’s a good sign; it shows that you’ve improved.
9. Experiment, experiment, and experiment. Never fear to try something new and see how it works.
Experiments are the only way where you can find new and exciting stuff which can catapult you way ahead of your competitors.
10. Finally, try to collaborate with other YouTuber’s who are doing similar work.
Learn their strategies and mindset. Working together can do wonders for your channel.
11. Have fun. Do the things that you love and enjoy your life.
How To Monetize YouTube Channel Make Money On Youtube
The general rule for monetization in YouTube is very simple. More views your videos get, more money you’ll earn.
You’ll just have to enable the monetize option in your YouTube channel settings.
It’s very simple.
- Step 1: Create a YouTube Channel. …
- Step 2: Enable Your Channel for Monetisation.
- Step 3: Connect Your Channel To AdSense.
- Step 4: Review Video Criteria and Ad Formats.
- Step 5: Monetise Videos with Ads.
How to Make Money on YouTube! (2016-2017) Video Tutorial
In this video, You’ll see some basic guide to how YouTube advertising works, how much money YouTubers make, and how you can earn money with your own YouTube channel! Enjoy.
We hope this article helped you learn how to make money on Youtube And how to create a youTube channel.
Need help promoting youtube videos? See our step by step guide on Best Ways To Promote YouTube Videos For Higher Traffic
Don’t forget to share this list with your friends.
Best of luck and have a great flight!
Did you find this guide valuable? Please share it with your friends.