In this article, I did like to share the complete step by step beginners guide on How to start a blog on Blogger / WordPress in 20 minutes. Being a blogger is one of the easiest ways to earn money from home.
Unlike any other job, if you are blogging from home. You don’t need to work hard from 9am-5pm.
You can work at any time of the day with ease.
But beware blogging takes time before it starts making money for you.
So I suggest you jump into this field slowly.Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.Click To Tweet
How To Start A Blog On Blogger / WordPress In 20 Minutes
If you have a day job, don’t quit it. Start part-time with your blog.
Once it is on the stage where it is earning you more than your comfortable limits, then it’s the best time to turn into full-time blogging mode.
- People who love to write and would like to share their knowledge and expertise with the world.
Ability to express knowledge in writing with simple yet effective way.
Time Required For Starting A Blog On Blogger:
The time required depends upon your level of expertise if you are an expert, you can easily start a blog within few hours.
For a complete beginner, a day or two would be sufficient to be ready with the basic setup.
Tips On How to start a blog on blogger or even WordPress:
1. Start a blog about something in which you are really good at.
For e.g. If you love traveling and you have travelled a lot of places, then start a travel blog.
2. Always try to limit your blog to a particular domain. Don’t put content about multiple domains in one blog.
For e.g. Writing about recipe tips on a fashion blog.
Keep your blog specifically to one domain only.
3. Using your experience and expertise, try to create a very unique and phenomenal content.
4. Try to give a lot of value to your readers. Write about something that will make a difference in your reader’s life.
5. Listen to the readers of your blog. Try to solve the problems they are facing. Always reply to their comments. Make them feel better.
6. Be committed to your blog. A blog is like a relationship. Give it some love and it will flourish. Ignore it and it will die a death.
There’s no point in being half-hearted in your blogging efforts – if you don’t care about it, why should anyone else?
7. Think about content, style, the tone of voice, audience, etc.
Look at the people who already do what you’re planning to do. Ask yourself the following questions:
- How will I stand out from the crowd?
- What can I say that hasn’t already been said?
- What’s my unique selling point?
- Why do I want to do this?
8. Be professional in the way you handle and grow your blog.
Don’t criticize other brands, bloggers or people. Remember what goes around comes around.
You don’t want something you’ve said to come back and bite you one day.
9. Be open minded and willing to collaborate with other creatives. You’ll meet some fantastic and awe-inspiring people.
How To Monetize Your Blog
You can monetize your blog by recommending products or services related to your blog’s topic either by writing an informative article or placing banner ads on your blog’s relevant pages.
You can earn handsome commissions when a person buys a product recommended by yours.
Another way is you can place Google Adsense ads on your blog. More people click on your ads the more money you will make.
Start A Blog On Blogger at Blogger.com for Beginners
In this video, I will discuss how to get started on Blogger. Blogger.com is a free publishing platform for bloggers who wants to share their words, articles, videos, and video.
I’m wishing you the best of luck!
Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.
Best of luck and have a great flight!
Did you find this guide valuable? If yes then Please share it with your friends.