Today’s article will focus on Top 60 On-Page SEO ranking factors in 2017, and I will be sharing lots of good on-page SEO techniques you should implement while working on optimizing your website/blog posts.
At present, when some bloggers hear the term “SEO-optimized articles”, they think this is some kind of bad practice. But it’s not only not defective, it’s necessary.
On-Page SEO Ranking Factors In 2017
Considerably, there are likely a lot of reasons, but if you aren’t paying attention to SEO, then that’s probably the biggest reason. So when we do SEO-optimization of a post, we trace a certain set of proven methods to rank it higher on a search engine.
So when we do SEO-optimization of a post, we trace a certain set of proven methods to rank it higher on a search engine.
I divide On-Page SEO ranking factors into three different categories.
- Title Tag
- Description of Website
- Domain Name
- H1 tag or first headline of document content
- Latent Symantec Indexing – Related words on topic
- Keyword early within the page
- Keyword in links to other pages (on or off site)
- Quality of other sites you link to
- Topic of other sites you link to
- Tree-like structure of navigation
- Number of links on the page itself (less is better)
- Hyphens in domain or file names more than 4 is bad
- Domain age
- Interesting title tag
- Gets more SERP clicks than another
- Description Meta Tag
- Keyword Meta Tag
- Body of Text Italic
- Body Of Text Bolded
- Body of text generic
- Page itself Age
- Sites with more internal pages (IE: over 100 internal pages)
- Page Theme
- Frequency of updates them
- Appropriate links between itself and other pages
- Keyword in name of page itself
- Document within a related folder or subdomain
- Internal links valid?
- Sub-headlines H2, H3 etc
- Phrase order within the page
- Keyword proximity of each other
- Font size +2 for sub-topics
- Keywords within your alt text of image descriptions
- Domain names you link to (Gov is best, then .edu, .org etc..)
- Page changing, more often updated pages preferred
- Keyword Density 5-20%
- Having a robots.txt
- Starting a physical address (Trust)
- Starting a support email address
- Describing every image
- Naming the images themselves thematically
- Web page size (IE: under 100k)
Our goal with on-page SEO optimization is to optimize an article in a natural, but easy to understand and smart way, so that search engines can easily understand and rank the target keyword and bring our website targeted visitors.
Related SEO Articles:
Here are the latest On-Page SEO Ranking Factors In 2017 & Search Engine Ranking Factors:
Other Most Important On-Page SEO Ranking Factors In 2017:
- Blog Post Title
- Post Permalink Structure
- Heading Tags
- Keyword Density
- Meta Tags
- Word Count Per Post
- Internal Linking
- External Linking
- Write Engaging Content
On-Page SEO – Keyword placement:
- Keyword in the title.
- Keyword in the permalink.
- Keyword in the first paragraph.
- Keyword in image alt tag.
- Use LSI keywords in the body
- Use LSI keyword in H2 or H3.
- Shoot for around a 1.5% keyword density.
Other On-Page SEO things:
- Remove all stop words from permalink.
- Add multimedia
- Also, Write Posts that contains minimum 500 words
- Optimize your images before uploading
- Optimize your site page load speed
- Create a meta title for SEO that contains your primary keyword and also less than 65 characters
- Create a unique meta description that contains your focus keyword and also less than 150 characters
- Internal links to your site related articles
- Outbound links to relevant high-quality sites
Keep In Mind= I recommend you should be used these things:
- Use your keyword in the default WordPress post title.
- Always Use long tail keywords. Because these keywords rank on google in less time.
- If you will writing in an evergreen niche, remove dates from the posts.
- Content length: Always take care of your content length. The longer the content, the better it probably is. But don’t try to needlessly increase the content length.
- At the end of your post, ask & tell users to take some action. i.e (Share this posts) / (Do comment) or something related to that.
So these are 50+ tips that will help and make your on-page SEO practice much better and more likely to rank your keywords on search engines.
The things that rank the highest are the things that are the most informative, the most engaging, and the most useful.
So strive to create content that readers love, and search engines will enjoy you too.
Like to be included in this guide?
Don’t forget that it’s good to share it with your friends.