Learn the WordPress For Beginners and Build a Professional, Clean WordPress Website. No prior experience of whatever sort of programming is required to take this course.
I assume that you are a complete beginner and as such the lectures are pitched at a slow pace that is easy to follow without getting confused.
Ever wanted to find out how to build a website with WordPress?
Have you ever wanted to ascertain the skills required to manage your website on your own without having to hire expensive web developers to do so?
At one time we have installed WordPress which we shall cover in the first section, the real fun begins because I am going to show you how to add content to your website.
We will also construct a fully functional website using the WordPress 2012 theme. Finally, I shall teach you some advanced techniques in WordPress such as how to transfer content from one WordPress site to some other.
I have been building websites with WordPress for the last 8 years and have also passed the last 2 years teaching my clients how to use it. In other words, I am an expert WordPress developer who knows his material.
We shall work with text, images plus I will also indicate you how to embed videos from YouTube and maps from Google as well. Next, we are going to work with a variety of plugins that will enhance your WordPress site.
We will then proceed on to cover the basics of WordPress SEO as well as security so that you will learn how to get your website ranked high on Google as well as how to protect your website from hackers.
In fact, by the end of this special section, you would have become an expert at working with the plugins. By the final stage of the course, you would have learned how to use over 15 different awesome plugins that will add a lot of improved functionality to your website.
You will discover the basics of WordPress SEO to improve traffic to your website and the basics of WordPress security to protect your website from hackers and cyber criminals.
Best of luck and start learning how to make your own professional, SEO Friendly, Mobile-Friendly, neat and clean website today. Don’t procrastinate, start right away.
What are the minimum requirements for this WordPress course?
- You need to have a computer access.
- No prior knowledge of Web development or programming of whatever kind is needed.
- You need to have an Internet access.
What am I going to get from this WordPress Beginners course?
- Learn how to make money with Google Adsense.
- Understand how to use the WordPress Backend.
- Find out how to install WordPress in less than 5 minutes.
- Understand how plugins and themes work and how to get/install them.
- Know the main features of WordPress and how to operate with them.
- Grasp the basics of WordPress Security.
- Master the fundamentals of Search Engine Optimization.
DEMO: WordPress For Beginners – Build Your First Professional Website
DOWNLOAD: WordPress For Beginners – Build Your First Professional Website
- (Ultimate Pack) Complete SEO: Rank #1 On Google + WordPress + Adsense Earning
- WordPress SEO For Beginners: Rank Your Website #1 On Google Search!
Who is the target audience here for this course?
- Successful Entrepreneurs
- Anyone who interested in setting up their own site/blog.
- Business Owners
- Anyone who interested in finding and learning the basics: how to use WordPress.